Auction at In Rooms, 411 Remuera Road (unless sold prior) on 17.03.2021 at 4:00 PM
Contemporary with a dash of casual elegance, this spacious DGZ home astounds upon entry. Basking in breath-taking views of the Waitemata Harbour and cityscape and encompassing a wonderfully generous 430m2 layout, it invites splendid family living.
Watch the sunlight dance across the sparkling swimming pool from the elevated living space while revelling in the perfect privacy found here and the way it complements fantastic indoor-outdoor flow. Immaculately presented and north-facing, the home has large, light-filled rooms, offering a superb entertaining environment, with multiple living areas and great storage.
Benefits include: - Zoning: Double Grammar, Remuera Primary, Remuera Intermediate
- Panoramic harbour, cityscape and leafy local outlook
- Securely gated 809m2 site
- Entertainers' kitchen-dining-family room, flowing out to pool-side loggia
- Large living rooms on the mid and upper floors
- 5 bedrooms including the master suite plus a large office or sixth bedroom. Fantastic for those with regular guests
- Triple internal-access garaging plus off-street parking
- Current building report available by request
- Highly desirable location, close to Benson Road Shops and Little Rangitoto Reserve. Walking distance to Orakei Basin Walkway and Remuera Village.
A superb offering you must be quick to inspect. We recommend your earliest viewing of this home.
Call Ryan or Alex today.
From Sunday 7th March 2021, Level 2 viewing restrictions will be in place. Please note that the number of visitors permitted inside the home at any one time will be limited to ensure safe social distancing, as well as hygiene and contract tracing protocols. We strongly recommend that you notify the salesperson prior to attending the open home that you will be inspecting the property during the time period allotted. Alternately, you are welcome to arrange a private inspection for this property with the salesperson.
Property ID RMU30395
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.