Asking Price $4,600,000
With an asking price that echoes our vendors strong motivation to pass the baton of ownership on to the next lucky family, this is an exciting home and land holding in the DGZ that you cannot miss.
When you enter through the secure gates you'll quickly understand why this treasure has been held by the same family for over 47 years - it is a private, secluded, gated sanctuary. Elevated and nestled up the secure driveway, with all the space to work from home, and in a handy location within walking distance to the top schools, you'll be spoilt for choice on how to best utilise the expansive home and grounds.
The 327m2 home sits on a 736m2 site and has been meticulously constructed out of materials made to last, along with the neighbouring 639m2 freehold section with its own title. Opportunities to maximise this quiet and private location - just two minutes from Remuera village & Westfield Newmarket - are endless. Will you add your own flair to the existing home further utilising its multiple living areas, garaging & workshops or develop the entire 1,375m2 of sun-drenched property situated within the generous MH-Suburban zoning for glorious new beginnings? At $4,6m the price per sqm of land in itself is sure to appeal and offers seriously good value.
The space, tranquility and possibilities of this property are sure to grab your attention if you are wise enough to view this very special offering.
- Zoned for excellent schools being Double Grammar zone and a short walk to Victoria Ave Primary, Rem intermediate, Kings Prep, St Kentigern & Baradene College.
- Brick & Masonry home on 736sqm, plus neighbouring 639sqm freehold section.
- Secure, remote controlled electric Gates and a huge amount of off-street parking for the boat or motorhome.
- Two separate titles offered as one holding.
Property ID RMU30655
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.