Sold - 27.06.2018
This is your last opportunity to view and secure this iconic architecturally designed concrete, steel and glass home with 360 panoramic outlooks, and you might be surprised what your money will buy you here. This home is the ultimate in urban accommodation with location and appeal enhanced by walking distance to Newmarket, Outhwaite Park and Auckland Domain. Double Grammar zoning and overlooking Grafton Rail Station it doesn't come much better than this. Live here or run your business, your options are endless, but you need to act fast as the auction is next week and we have clear instructions from a vendor wanting to sell!
- Masonry, glass and steel construction - Architectural award-winning design from 2006 - Ideal work from home residence - Doble Grammar Zoning - Terraced housing and Apartment zoning - Ideal Air bnb - Freehold Title - Final opportunity, call us today!
- Split level living and options to live, work or blend both.
- Huge rooftop deck and outdoor living spaces.
- Solar power with smart home technology.
- Mal Corboy designed kitchen.
- Architecturally designed by Jason Bailey.
- This property was the winner of a New Zealand Institute of Architects Resene Local Branch Award, Mixed Use Category, 2006.
- C.V. (2017): $2,250,000.
- Legal Description: LOT 5 DP 34328.
- Land Area: 255sqm (more or less).
- Rates: $5,228.57.
Property ID RMU25662
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.