Sold - 06.12.2019
The creation and execution of this incredible duplex challenges what is possible in modern & convenient living. Incredible value for money and full of versatility, it is essential you act fast to secure it.
Referencing mid century greats, our owner with a doctorate in architecture was driven by the urge for low maintenance compact living that feels the opposite. The result is beautifully planned spaces that are generous, elevated and flooded with light. A split level configuration encompasses open plan living with a Japanese inspired outdoor deck area, complemented by quality at every turn. An enormous mid level space heightens options for living, working, artist studio or accommodation, and further still, 2 large bedrooms - the master with an ensuite. The seamless integration of space, from indoors to out gives the home a fluid energy that makes it one of the more unique buying options available in The Bays.
Access to amenities is convenient and nearby. The lifestyle and leisure that is the drawcard of The Bays are at your fingertips for the ultimate Auckland living experience. Well within your grasp and truly exceptional, you cannot delay your chance to purchase.
- Neighbouring property is sold only one opportunity remains.
- 210sqm Fee simple title (to be issued prior to settlement).
- Private inspections are no problem.
- CCC has been issued.
- Set date of sale allows for conditional and unconditional offers to be presented.
Property ID RMU28061
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.