Sold - 29.05.2017
* No expensive annual Body Corporate fees
* Internal lift effectively making this single level living
* Lock up and leave low maintenance section
* Perfect for downsizers that still require storage for personal effects
* Don't worry about the family pet there's ample outdoor living
This home does reveal itself from the road.
However, what you can't see is the lift that future proofs against the unexpected.
Sheltered privately behind the high fence is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxuriously minimalist home.
Simple and powerful interior design details of sparkling white painted tongue and groove ceilings, shutters, an elaborate carved sconce, marble benches and the texture of sisal carpet mean that even empty your eyes will be delighted. Every room has a sheer beauty of form.
This is an apartment alternative where pets can be automatically approved by you the owner.
Perfectly positioned for busy professionals who need quick access to motorways and the CBD and for those for whom at the end of a harried and hectic day simply want someone else to make the meal. This part of Upland Road has many eateries and amenities.
A downstairs bedroom is part of this sensible floor plan.
Simplicity is the hardest thing to do well.
This is a haven of purity and calm.
Just imagine the price tag if this Hampton like home was set on acreage or by the sea!
Viewing by appointment - please phone Andrew Fava 021 575 035
Property ID RMU24315
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.