Sold - 23.05.2020
The Kiwi way of life is on full display in this recently renovated 1980s family home. If you love entertaining with family and friends whether an intimate dinner for 6 or a celebration for 60, this is certainly the home for you. With a kitchen designed for the foodie within, you will never want to leave this home.
- Sensational flow from living areas to sun-soaked garden and deck
- Easy living with a clever layout and separate spaces for the family
- Exciting design features including stunning atrium
- North facing with sunny and light-filled spaces throughout
- Set well back from Remuera Rd in a peaceful and private setting
- 4 generous sized bedrooms / 2 well-appointed bathrooms
- Large room suitable for 4th bedroom or home office / studio
- Explore the potential to create additional accommodation (own access)
- Meadowbank School (an easy walk), RI and Selwyn College Zones
- Double garage, int access plus 6+ off-street parking
Multiple public transport options readily available and located so well for the cafes and restaurants at the Upland Rd Village. An easy commute to the CBD, the Airport, Auckland's southern corridor, a selection of Private Schools, Remuera Golf Course and just minutes to the Meadowbank Train Station, the Orakei Basin, Meadowbank Mall and the Orakei Bay Village; this location is superb!
Meticulously maintained - this home is an absolute must to view!
Please call Trent (021 989 466) or Gerard (021 996 622) to arrange a viewing.
Set Date of Sale closes: 4pm, Thursday 11 June 2020, in rooms at 411 Remuera Rd, Remuera. (Unless Sold Prior)
Property ID RMU28399
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.