Sold - 14.08.2020
Due to Current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are unable to conduct Open Homes. If you have interest in viewing this home please contact Steve or Nila to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place.
With a stream at the bottom of the freehold garden, this rustic-yet-modern timber-clad four bedroom, two living area home exudes rare tranquility in a very private double GZ setting. With the sun on your face you'll awaken to birdsong and be mesmerised by the valley views below.
Life's sweet when you live this close to Newmarket. And with Westfield's new 'retail heaven' a 10 minute stroll and the Train Station even closer, the convenience score of this whisper-quiet sanctuary is right up there!
In zone for Epsom Girls and Auckland Grammar Schools, there's space for all the family if you're looking for a low maintenance lock and leave city-edge lifestyle.
- 18 years old (recently renovated) - timber and iron construction.
- Freehold 528sqm section with own driveway & superb privacy.
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas.
- Double garage.
- Zoned schools Newmarket School, Remuera School, Remuera Intermediate, Epsom Girls Grammar School, Auckland Grammar School (DGZ).
- Available 15% or more below the CV - our owners are 100% committed to sell.
- FYI: This year Remuera homes have sold on average 2% above their CV.
Property ID RMU29243
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.