Sold - 05.12.2017
- 243sqm (approx) 1920s single level renovated bungalow.
- 3/4 bedrooms + sleepout.
- 2 living areas + 2 dining areas (formal & informal).
- 766sqm fee simple fully fenced section.
- Polished wooden floors throughout.
- Open fire + central heating.
- 2x carport, lock up garage + off street carparking for 3 cars.
Bursting with street appeal, there is more than meets the eye to this outstanding circa 1920s bungalow, in a highly desirable pocket of Remuera.
The gracious hints of past eras remain within this family home - detailed ceilings, leadlight windows and stunning native timber floors complement the modern extension at the rear of the home. Deceptively spacious at 243sqm, there is a significant amount of room here for easy and generous family living. Alongside formal and casual dining and living areas, you also have the vast expanse of decking and lush lawns to play on. Fully fenced, you can easily cater to pets and children, who will have a ball exploring the ample 766sqm section. On top of the three bedrooms, master with ensuite, inside the home - further scope for accommodation presents itself with a detached studio zone - explore options here for enhancement for teens or extended family.
Beautifully packaged and maintained, the location is also a considerable draw-card here. Close by to a range of amenities and nearby to the Upland Road Village, you have transport to the City and swift driving to the Bays and the leisure and lifestyle afforded in that Auckland hot spot.
If quality, size and character are all on your list - you need to see 14 Pukeora Avenue without delay.
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.