We are now able to safely conduct private viewings. If you have interest in viewing this property please contact Nick or Nicki to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place. Please complete the following COVID questionnaire, prior to viewing: http://bit.ly/MJREPrivateViewing
Behind an elegant brick wall is a unique home ready for immediate discovery. Expansive, loaded with special charm and with an elevated outlook to Rangitoto above rolling lawns, this is the chance for families to find the space to spread out, or those wishing to add value to seek reward. Our motivated vendors are on the move and now is not the time to delay.
• Configured for versatility, the multiple living spaces offer plenty of scope for individual use - consider a library, study, formal living or media room - plural, offering larger families unrivalled opportunity.
• Flooded with light through large picture windows, the home has a real warmth - highlighted by the glowing native timber floors.
• Across two levels, there is ample accommodation, storage and services. The recently renovated family bathroom and ensuite are a bonus and retro checkerboard floor in the kitchen will inspire a character filled make-over should you desire.
• Fully fenced lawns and the most magnificent vegetable patch will keep you, the kids and the pets entertained with security and privacy.
• Within a short distance, the Ellerslie or Remuera Villages for cafes, eateries and shops. Transport options and motorway access are at hand and local schools and parks bring a traditional feel to this family friendly neighborhood.
With so many options to consider, and the space to easily do so, this is a home that specialises in scale - and is not to be missed. Act now!
Property ID RMU30005
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.