Marketed by Suzie Cox
Set Date of Sale at 20.06.2019 at 4:00 PM
Marketed by Suzie Cox
Spread over three well designed levels this stunning home provides light, sophistication and wonderful separation for the entire family. Living spaces enjoy all day sun along with fabulous Bastion Point and Rangitoto views from the mid and upper level.
Simply drive into your generous double garage (ready and wired for your electric car of the future) and immediately unwind in your peaceful space taking in the ambience and the many benefits this very special home has to offer. On the entry level of the home there is a designer kitchen, open plan family room and living area complete with a gas fire. Through the large glass sliding doors, the living flows seamlessly out to a north facing deck, perfect for alfresco dining in the summer.
Also on this level is a bedroom and bathroom, a great space for guest or home office.
Upstairs is the parents master retreat with huge walk in wardrobe and floor to ceiling tiled ensuite including a bath.
The lower level is perfect for your children with two huge double bedrooms, one with a walk in robe, another gorgeous bathroom along with a second living room. This lounge flows to immaculate easy care landscaped lawn, gardens, decking and spa pool. Under the house is a large storage room, perfect for lawnmower and gardening equipment.
The location offers so much being just a short drive to the CBD, walking distance to Orakei Bay Village, Eastridge Shopping Centre and a stones throw from the Coates Avenue shops and the local "Pinchos". This superb entertainers home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy the very best of design and comfort for the modern family.
- Power point for charging EV (Electric Vehicle).
- 242sqm family home on 433sqm freehold land.
- Double internal access garage plus storage.
- Double glazed, gas fire and heat pump.
- Deck cafe heater, great for year round entertaining.
- Quality shutters throughout.
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms.
- Contemporary quality fitout including timber flooring.
Property ID RMU27125
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.