Price by Negotiation at 14.04.2021 at 2:00 PM
Explore the opportunities available at 10 Garry Rd, Mt Eden situated on 713sqm (approx.) north facing mixed use business zoned land with views to Mt Eden. Right in the heart of the village - convenient but yet beautifully quiet.
With the possibility of the existing house being used for both residential and commercial purposes this could make for the ideal work from home space. Or really take advantage of the zoning as it may be possible to have commercial on the ground floor and residential above making this a perfect development site; offering a multitude of options - up to 13 metres high. All development would be subject to Resource Consent approval.
The existing house has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and returns $975 per week, providing an excellent short to medium term holding income.
- Flat easy build site.
- Spacious separate living.
- Open plan kitchen dining area.
- Private deck overlooking lawn and garden.
- Double lock up garage, 1x off street parking.
- Fully fenced with automatic security gates.
- 2 road frontages, car access from Garry Road, street frontage to Windmill Rd.
- Public transport just 100 metres away on Mt Eden Rd.
- Easy motorway and CBD access.
- DGZ, Auckland Normal Intermediate, Kohia Terrace School.
This is a brilliant development opportunity with considerable upside. Investigate the zoning and opportunity today. Disregard CV, the vendor wants this sold - they are pursuing another opportunity.
Property information is available to download on our Ray White Site via the black and white property document, drop down boxhttps://rwremuera.co.nz/auckland/mount-eden/10-garry-road-rmu30692/
Keywords: Remuera, Parnell, Epsom, Greenlane, Meadowbank, Royal Oak
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on primary schools zoned in this area.