Sold - 03.09.2020
Disregard CV; This home WILL be sold, as the current owner of 52 years is committed to moving on. Bring creative flair to what can only be described as one of the most original and untouched examples of a 1940's era classic Kiwiana home. This could be one of the best opportunities of 2020 to purchase, in this highly desirable suburb (and school zones).
Elevated with street frontage, zoned mixed housing urban and offering multiple options on 613sqm of North facing land, you must give 20 Harapaki Rd serious consideration.
* Character 1940s weatherboard home with native timber floors.
* Original and untouched throughout.
* Sun-filled living spaces with wood burning fireplace.
* Basement storage with concrete floor.
* 613m2 - sunny North facing full size section.
* Explore the potential to develop the property.
* Minutes walk to the Meadowbank train station/bus stop.
* Meadowbank School, RI and Selwyn College Zones.
* Perfectly located for Private Schooling options.
* Garage plus off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
Public transport options are readily available and the location is so handy to cafes and restaurants at the Meadowbank Shops, Upland Rd Village and the Lunn Ave precinct. Remuera Golf Course is just up the road, and it's an easy commute to the CBD via the North / South motorway connection, or mere minutes to the CBD via train. This is the perfect location to gain a foothold on Central Auckland's property ladder.
Discover the treasures that a home such as this holds, polish the diamond in the rough and reap the gains. Homes of this pedigree and condition are seldom available; you cannot afford to miss this one.
With current level 2 restrictions pertaining specifically to the Auckland Region, please note that no more than 10 people will be allowed into any open home at one time. We strongly recommend that you notify either Trent or Gerard prior to attending the open home that you will be inspecting the property during the time period allotted. Social distancing, hygiene and correct protocols for your safety, the safety of our owners and ourselves will be in place. Alternately, you are welcome to arrange a private inspection for this property with Trent or Gerard - Team Charteris|Colyer
Property ID RMU28918
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.