Asking Price $1,099,000
Whether you are seeking an affordable first home, or looking to try your hand at development and land banking, this option in a popular Western location offers an ideal entry point for a range of buyers. Well presented, with the potential to add significant value while you consider it's future development and regeneration, your immediate inspection is recommended. Willing sellers are prepared to meet the market and your early offers are also encouraged - act without delay.
• A 1960s weatherboard home that retains it's character features - warm native timber floors, elevated decking and open plan living present a good amount of space to spread out.
• Two bedrooms with a renovated family bathroom offer families starting out a solid foundation - with plenty of land at your disposal you could consider extending the home and adding your must-haves including garaging, landscaping or more bedrooms.
• On a total of 1045sqm zoned Terrace Housing & Apartment Building, there is real possibility in this plot - we recommend you conduct research into what you could do with this large allotment and how to best secure your future gains in a location currently experiencing growth.
• Within easy reach are a range of amenities including schools, shops and parks - and most importantly access to motorways and transport networks for those commuting for work and play.
Your discovery of what is achievable here, for a value that is very much within reach, awaits you.
Conjuncting Agents Welcome.
Property ID RMU37648
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on primary schools zoned in this area.
We currently have no information available on intermediate schools zoned in this area.