Sold - 11.11.2020
Set Sale closing date brought forward to 9am, Wednesday 11th November 2020.
Everything you need and nothing you don't, if that sounds good then this could be the one for you!
- Situated on one of Epsom's most popular streets (at the centre of the DGZ).
- Classic 1970's double bedroom unit with off-street parking for 1 or 2 cars.
- Neat, tidy, and ready for you to move in.
- Painted Concrete Block construction (the time-tested approach to low maintenance).
- No Body Corp or shared costs.
- Potential to reconfigure as two bedroom unit, as per others on the block, subject to council consent.
- The open plan living area opens out to a fully fenced courtyard for those relaxing summer evenings that are oh-so-close now.
- Located close to: Shops and Newmarket Westfield Mall, Cafes and Restaurants, Parks and Gardens, and public transport with buses at the end of the road.
- Double Grammar Zone and within walking distance of: ANI, EGGS, AGS, St Cuthbert's, Diocesan, Dilworth, King's School, etc.
- Rental appraisal $500 per week.
Don't miss the opportunity here! Visit one of our Open Homes: Sat/Sun 11.00-11.30am or call Michelle and Tony on 09 215 8741
Property ID RMU29953
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on primary schools zoned in this area.