Sold - 04.05.2022
The reassuring prospect of weatherboard and tile in a location which offers city-fringe convenience blended with excellent value, this cute 1950's bungalow is what you have sought. Whether as a first home to start out in and add your own touches, or as an investment in a popular location handy to everything, you must not overlook it. Our oversea owners have maintained it well and now find it surplus to their requirements - offered for definite sale with real motivation to meet the market, this is excellent buying for any age and stage.
• This insulated home is sure to be toasty for the upcoming winter - enhanced with plenty of light and sun to create a very comfortable environment to spend your time in.
• A traditional layout includes a separate lounge and dine-in kitchen, complemented by a large outdoor deck area. Low maintenance by nature, there is still a lawn area at the front which you could put a trampoline on, or fully fence for the pooch.
• Three bedrooms offer versatility particularly for first home buyers, whether you want to get flatmates, or use one as a work-from-home space, the options are there for you to consider, including if you are a family.
• Scope to add value and your own personal touches through renovation and improvement - easily enjoyed as is, or let your creativity take flight.
• Walk to Schools, shops and transport options. Within easy reach are motorways to the city and beyond, and also fast access to the many amenities in the Lynn Mall retail and entertainment hub.
Outstanding value for money in a location with enduring popularity and centrality - this must be secured without hesitation. Very easy viewing, call us NOW to book a time!!
Property ID RMU34527
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on primary schools zoned in this area.