Sold - 09.11.2020
Our vendor fully renovated this house three years ago - that's why you will fall in love with this sweet home once you view through it.
Comprised of 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single), a family bathroom and 2 WC's, a laundry, and - at the heart of the home - a sunny and bright open plan lounge dining room with it's modern kitchen, all served by two heat pumps to give you extra comfort in any weather.
Outside there is a fully fenced rear garden so your kids can play safely and you can grow your own veges and flowers.
- It offers an internal access garage and 1+ off-street parking spaces.
- There are no shared fees with the other properties.
- This low maintenance home is great for first home buyers or investors looking for a good long term rental or AirBnB business.
- The location is super convenient, promising less time traveling and more time to do what you love.
- 3 minutes get on the motorways, 15 minutes get to CBD. Only 5 minutes drive to St Luke's or New Lynn shopping malls & Mt Albert village shops.
- 800m away from Mt Albert PAK'n'SAVE.
- 2 minutes walk from Heron Park
- Close to Unitec, Avondale village centre, Phyllis Street Reserve and Oakley Creek waterfall.
- Avondale Primary, Intermediate, College all are within 800 m -1 km.
- Public transport options: 10 minutes walk to Avondale train station and a shorter walk to the bus stops.
Call Michelle or Tony for further information.
Property ID RMU29633
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.