Sold - 26.01.2018
An ideal solution for those who need to house extended family or would like to work from home - or indeed purchasers looking to add value or generate extra income in popular St Johns.
- 1970s weatherboard and brick veneer construction of 187sqm (approximately).
- Freehold 352sqm (more or less) with potential to landscape, as well as outdoor areas capturing excellent sun.
- Tidy condition, with plenty of scope to enhance and modernise and add your own unique personality.
- Upstairs includes 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and living area.
- Downstairs offers options for separate accommodation, with private access and 2/3 further bedrooms, 1 bathroom and living area.
Desirably located within zone for Stonefields School and Selwyn College, the positioning within a quiet cul-de-sac makes this home family friendly and convenient, with access to range of amenities nearby. The park and tennis courts are also at the bottom of the street.
Your earliest inspection is highly encouraged - we welcome you to a home where opportunity beckons - view without delay.
Property ID RMU25079
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.