Sold - 02.03.2022
Another home SOLD under the hammer by Team Charteris | Colyer. Call Trent Colyer 021 989 466 or Gerard Charteris 021 996 622 if you would like a fabulous result like this one for your property. Situated in one of Auckland's prized suburbs, this is an opportunity rarely available and not to be missed. This is your chance to secure a highly sought after Remuera Northern Slopes, substantial family home at a price that may surprise you. Offering everything a family, or extended family, could want with a hugely appealing layout, predominantly over one level, with sensational outdoor living on NW facing decks and lawn, elevated for the sun and a relaxing green outlook, the home also enjoys a great sense of privacy.
This 4/5 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom home offers everything a family, extended family, 'work from homers', lock and leavers, or just about anyone, could possibly want.
• East to West orientation enjoys all day sun.
• Elevated for sun, light and lovely 'leafy' outlook views.
• Amazing indoor / outdoor flow - expansive decks.
• Fantastic local community in Ngapuhi Rd.
• 1950's weatherboard home with thoughtful upgrades.
• Separate Rumpus room to compliment large living areas.
• Meadowbank Primary, RI and Selwyn College School zones.
• Incredibly well-positioned for private schools incl. Kings, St Kent's, St Cuths and Dio, Baradene and Sacred Heart.
• Handy to the vibrant Benson Rd / Orakei Bay Village shops.
• Public Transport readily available including walk to the train station.
94 Ngapuhi Rd is in a beautiful cul-de-sac in the strongest of Blue Chip suburbs and is very keenly sought after. The desire to live here is always strong.
For the discerning buyer, you won't find better.
Call Trent or Gerard for viewing times.
Property ID RMU34016
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.