Sold - 13.11.2021
Another Remuera Home Sold by Steve Koerber
Due to current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are now able to safely conduct private viewings. If you have interest in viewing this property please contact Steve to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place.
As home units go, this is certainly one of Remuera's finest. You'll be hard-pressed to find better in the category. If you need three bedrooms, you can have them. Want two bedrooms and a study? No problem.
Perfect for empty-nest down-sizers, investors, or first home buyers; consider these benefits and act fast:
* One of three crossleased low-maintenance brick and tile units. 126sqm (approx) floor area.
* North facing sun-drenched private & elevated.
* North facing exclusive use yard with gardens and lawn.
* Massive tandem garage and storage below.
* Prime northern slopes Remuera - double Grammar zone (DGZ).
* Whisper-quiet no-exit street of just 25 properties.
* For coffee, food & more stroll to Benson Rd Deli, shops & restaurants.
* A 4 minute walk to Orakei Basin - easy commute to CBD and Bays.
* CV(2017) $1,380,000
A unit that under-promises & over-delivers. Snap it up!
PRICE GUIDE: The most common query about auction properties is 'what is the price guide'. Whilst I can't accurately guide you, my goal is to help you as best I can. If you are new to the market, check the CV of the property. For better guidance, check comparable recent local Remuera sales in the info pack available to download at http://loveyourarea.co.nz. For the best result simply email or text me your broad price search range and name/email. I'll reply and let you know if this home is likely to be affordable for you.
Property ID RMU30256
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.