Sold - 16.09.2020
You've dreamt of creating an architecturally inspiring family home, but it's tough finding the perfect canvas in a peaceful location with a northerly aspect and stunning vistas - until now!
Subject to council approval, it will be worth your effort to capitalise such a desirable position and realise the full potential here. Although liveable - the house is clearly tired; and it's keeping a big secret from you...
Out the back is a cloistered, almost pancake flat, lush green lawn. It leads to a sparkling new pool - cleverly positioned to bask in the sun and flow naturally - eventually - from the kitchen/living area of that aspirational home you could create.
Ridings Road is one of Remuera's most sought after streets. With an average sale price since 2017 of almost $4,500,000, and an average CV even higher, under-capitalised opportunities like this (almost the worst house in the best street scenario) are truly rare.
Find a good architect and get cracking on your own grand design.
* Land 860sqm (more or less).
* Zoned Residential Single House (with overlays).
* Remuera Primary & Intermediate, Epsom Girls Grammar School & Auckland Grammar School zone.
* Walk to Newmarket, Remuera, Mount Hobson, Trains, Buses.
All property information can be downloaded from www.loveyourarea.co.nz
Due to Current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are unable to conduct Open Homes. If you have interest in viewing this home please contact the Steve or Nila to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place.
Property ID RMU29623
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.