Sold - 19.08.2020
Due to Current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are unable to conduct Open Homes. If you have interest in viewing this property please contact the salesperson to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place.
- Deceased Estate - Must be sold.
- Geo Tech Report - Available via email
- Land Holding - Development potential, 885m zoned Mixed Housing Suburban. Prime for subdivision.
- Location - Bus station, parks, Orakei Basin and Palmers Remuera & Greenfingers Cafe all within 100m. Orakei Train Station and Orakei Bay Village shopping precinct within 1km. One set of traffic lights to the CBD. A stone throw to Martyn Wilson Field, Benson Road Deli & Morell restaurant.
- Position - Elevated, North-west facing.
- Education - Approximately 450m to St Kentigerns School, less than 1km to Baradene. Epsom Girls Grammar Zone | Zoned for Remuera Intermediate & Remuera School.
- Rating Valuation - $2,900,000 Land Value: $2,825,000.
- Viewing by appointment (same day inspections can be organised).
- To be auctioned on Wed 19th of August 2020 (unless sold prior).
* Please note; photographs 9 - 16 are not of the subject property at 181 Upland Road but of amenities in a very close proximity, as below:
Photo 9: Benson Road Deli on the corner of Upland and Benson Road Photo 10: Martyn Wilson Field Photo 11: Orakei Basin Photo 12: Saint Kentigern Boys' School Photo 13: Orakei Basin Jetty Photo 14: Orakei Bay Village Photo 15: Orakei Train Station Photo 16: Morell Restaurant on Upland Road
Property ID RMU29452
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.