Sold - 01.11.2021
Due to current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are able to safely conduct private viewings. If you have interest in viewing this property please contact the salesperson to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place. Please click here to book a private viewing: http://bit.ly/MJREPrivateViewing
Victoria Avenue is one of Auckland's most prized addresses - opportunities such as this on such a fine street are rarely available and not to be missed.
Two homes on separate cross-lease titles offer a combined 1141sqm of Mixed Housing Suburban zoned land to a discerning buyer. This is your chance to secure a highly sought after Remuera Northern Slopes, Double Grammar Zone address with exciting development potential.
Bring your imagination and your architect to explore the possibility of developing either 1 or many homes. The existing dwellings will provide a good income while you decide what the future for 127 Victoria Avenue looks like.
• 1141sqm (more or less).
• East to West Orientation enjoys all day sun.
• Zoned Mixed Housing Suburban.
• Good Road Frontage (approximately 18.29mtrs).
• Stormwater / Wastewater on site.
• 1960s Brick / w'board 4 bdrm home.
• 1980s Plaster-clad 3-4 bdrm home.
• DGZ / Victoria Ave School zones.
• Handy to the vibrant Remuera Village, Newmarket, CBD.
• Public Transport readily available.
Victoria Ave is a beautiful street meandering from the Village to the Water, is tightly held and very keenly sought after. The desire to live here is always strong. Call Trent or Gerard for viewing times.
For the discerning buyer, you won't find better!
Property ID RMU26769