Sold - 11.11.2020
Another Remuera home sold by Steve Koerber.
Nestled on the high side of Woodley Avenue (off Entrican Ave) and graciously elevated to capture pleasant valley views; beyond the pretty facade of this much-loved English Style family home you'll uncover a treasure trove of character and potential.
Available for the first time since 2004, the current owners have enjoyed many happy years living in what neighbours call "Remuera's most family-friendly cul-de-sac". Street parties are a regular occurrence around here.
Generous formal and informal living areas (plus a study/bedroom) dominate the private ground level, and there are a further four bedrooms upstairs. There's plenty of scope for a pool in the lovely garden and lots of flat grass to kick a ball. The house faces north and enjoys all day sun.
Offering comfortable living as-is, the potential to take this home to the next level is obvious. It's time for a new family to enjoy this gorgeous home in one of Remuera's most sought after streets.
- 1011sqm land.
- CV (2017) $3,600,000.
- School Zones: Auckland Grammar School, Epsom Girls' Grammar School, Remuera Primary & Intermediate.
- 4 bedrooms plus study/bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms.
- 2 living areas plus dining room.
- Double carport with garage door.
Download the property information from www.loveyourarea.co.nz
Property ID RMU29801
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.