Sold - 19.02.2020
A pre-auction offer has been accepted by the vendors of this property, consequently the auction will now be held on Wednesday the 19th of Feb at 5:00pm at Ray White Remuera (411 Remuera Road)
The vendors of this quintessential turn of the century villa have relocated to Tauranga after approximately 35 years of living in their coveted family home. The options available to the fortuitous purchaser are aplenty given the property's deceptive size, sea views, second to none location & abundance of street appeal.
* A self contained two bedroom apartment with private access, conveniently located on the lower floor transitions seamlessly to manicured garden & is currently rented to a corporate couple for $860 per week until August 2020.
* Versatility is key & those requiring five bedrooms can easily restore the property to one, perfect for larger families with older children requiring their own space.
* A lock up double garage and carport provide much needed private parking seldom found in this pocket of historic Parnell.
* There is scope to capitalise on the premium location with a renovation and update of the carefully maintained home. Enhance abundant period features for a feeling of grandeur and luxury.
* Family home, investment or inner city B&B - you are limited only to your creativity. Surrounded by enchanting landscaped gardens and a view towards Rangitoto from the 2 upper decks, the environment is one you will love.
* Zoned for some of Auckland's best schools and within walking distance to the city and university, you also have the luxury of Parnell village on your doorstep. Cafes, shops and restaurants make up this vibrant hub that you will be sure to enjoy year round.
This tightly held home was last sold circa 1985 and is worthy of your immediate inspection.
Property ID RMU28210
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.