Sold - 21.12.2021
The location is simply incredible - not only does the highly favourable Terrace Housing and Apartment Building zone define the potential of the significant landholding, but being walking distance to both the centre of Royal Oak and the entrance to Cornwall Park really makes this an exciting opportunity. Tightly held by one owner for many years as an income generator, the property is now surplus to requirements and must be sold - your immediate action is recommended.
• 1,214sqm of flat THAB zone land.
• Site Feasibility Assessment available.
• Multiple income streams while you plan - separated into three flats with good return figures.
• Opportunity to bring the character weatherboard character home back to its glory - a family haven in this location would be highly desirable.
• A significant land holding for future generations - hold to ensure a strong legacy of growth.
• Royal Oak Primary and Intermediate plus Onehunga High School zones.
• Motorways, transport, parks & amenities all within easy reach of this highly central address.
This is the type of rare occurrence that you cannot help but take notice of - your immediate investigation is encouraged. A sale must be secured before the holiday season - do not miss out.
Private viewings by easy arrangement. Please click here to book your viewing: https://bit.ly/MJREPrivateViewing.
Property ID RMU33692
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.