Sold - 18.02.2022
Occupying a flat and sun-filled corner site with 1344 sqm of land, this handsome character bungalow presents astute purchasers with the opportunity to develop, hold, restore or invest. Available for the first time in 27 years, and with an exceptional future ahead of it, whichever path you chose to take, this is the centrally located golden egg you have been waiting for. Your immediate investigation is encouraged.
• The wide front porch of the large scale Californian Bungalow welcomes you to the property - dappled with mature trees and surrounded by rolling lawns, this is a rare find with a beautiful feel
• Currently Mixed Housing Suburban zone, there is potential that the Housing Supply Bill will support further development once it comes into effect - explore your options. Subdivision feasibility report available
• With some cosmetic adjustments the home can be a grand residence again - filled with character features, high ceilings, casement windows and leadlights
• Storage sheds and garaging are including, meaning you can store what you need while you plan your next steps
• Within an easy reach is Sylvia Park retail, entertainment and transport hub, as well as local schools, parks and motorway access - highlighting the centrality and convenience of this address
Our motivated vendors are cashing up and on to their next step - now is not the time to delay - you must be quick to act and secure the future while you can.
Conjuncting Agents welcome.
Please note that a maximum of 25 attendees will be allowed inside the property at our open homes. Social distancing, face masks and contact tracing protocols are required for your safety. If you would like to view this property at an open home or by private appointment, please click here to complete this form before the viewing: https://bit.ly/MJREPrivateViewing
Property ID RMU31085
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.