Sold - 11.12.2020
Owners are determined to sell!
The vendor has changed the asking price from $1,029,000 to $995,000.
Open Homes or Private viewings at any time. Conjunctional agents are welcome.
- Low maintenance generous duplex townhouse.
- Brick, weatherboard and tile construction materials.
- 2011 development by the developer Ockham investments.
- Perfect for investors, first home buyers and downsizers.
- Peaceful view of greenery garden, and a quiet setting home.
- Balcony area great for summer evenings and entertaining friends.
- Galley style kitchen keeps things simple, tidy and out of the way leaving you more space to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of the living space.
- Three bedrooms are split across the two floors, with the master enjoying an ensuite on the ground floor, alongside another bedroom and large double garaging.
- Featured HRV, double glazing and thorough insulation throughout.
- Well presented community feel neighborhood, the area is highly convenient and central to a range of amenities.
At your fingertips is Sylvia Park with it's retail, leisure and transport hub, and also within an easy distance is schooling - including zoning for One Tree Hill College and Bailey Road School.
The body corporate levy is $1,866.25 for 1/12/2019 to 30/11/2020, covering the maintenance of common property and house insurance premiums.
Property ID RMU29580
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.