Sold - 16.04.2021
Auction brought forward: 11am Friday 16 April, in rooms 411 Remuera Road, Remuera.
Our motivated vendors have already purchased elsewhere, so this home is very seriously for sale.
This appealing 1920s bungalow has already been fully modernised and is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Sip a refreshing gin and tonic out on the sunny front deck admiring the lush, attractively landscaped front grounds. Relax, knowing this home has already been wonderfully renovated, including new decks and a recent full exterior repaint. Add in the appeal of a sought-after location and you'll want to call Ryan or Alex today.
- 1920s weatherboard bungalow
- Already fully modernised throughout
- Zoning: Maungawhau School, Auckland Normal Intermediate, MAGS and Auckland Girls Grammar
- Sunny North-facing orientation and decks
- Fully fenced, landscaped front grounds with level lawn
- Entertainers' kitchen open plan with living-dining
- Spacious additional office-rumpus
- Native timber floors and a high stud
- Ducted central heating-cooling plus DVS
- Additional storage space
- Blue-stone garage plus open-air parking
- Gross floor area 197m2 including garage space, basement and rumpus (property smarts)
- Handy to Centennial Park's playground and the delights of Mt Eden Village.
Property ID RMU30821
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.