Sold - 09.12.2019
The owner of this beautifully designed 273sqm home, built in 2003 on 800sqm, has given crystal clear instructions ignore previous price expectations and the capital value - all offers are to be presented and the home is to be sold.
Perfectly positioned in the Bays, this generous home demands inspection. The lush setting at the end of a tranquil ROW makes full use of height and scale to complement the native bush and tropical landscaping that surrounds it. Constructed in 2003 with a cavity and weatherboard system (full building report available), it has been lovingly maintained and remains chic and contemporary.
Entertaining spaces are plentiful, with open plan flow and a light airy feel throughout. Four generous bedrooms - master with ensuite and walk-in - are complemented by a large study and ample storage including internal access double garaging.
Proudly located within a short distance to the hub of Mission Bay, you have access to the best of the Bays at your fingertips. Transport to the city is nearby and there are a range of schooling options available to choose from.
Unmissable for its lifestyle options here is a home to pursue with vigour. Inspect without delay
* 273 sqm (approx) 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home
* 800 sqm (more or less) fee simple section
* 2003 plaster construction with a cavity (building report available)
* The driveway is reasonably steep please factor this in prior to viewing
Property ID RMU27888
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.