Sold - 17.03.2021
Positioned for sun and privacy on a fully fenced section in esteemed Meadowbank and just minutes' walk to the Meadowbank Train Station making commuting to the city effortless is this modern and spacious home. An exceptional layout complemented by high-quality fixtures will suit families, retirees, and couples alike.
- Modern kitchen with Bosche appliances
- Large open plan living area flowing out to a paved outdoor entertaining area bathed in all day sun
- Luxurious modern bathroom
- Superb master suite including another luxurious bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe
- An additional 2 double bedrooms
- Single integral carpeted garage
- Covered carport for additional off-street parking
- Fully fenced lawn area & garden shed
Afternoon walks around the beautiful Orakei Basin are at your doorstep. Zoning for excellent schooling both public and private such as Meadowbank School, St Kentigern's School, Selwyn College, Baradene College, St Kentigern Girls' College plus many more makes this location hugely advantageous. The Meadowbank Shopping Centre, Eastridge, and Remuera shops and cafes are nearby, public transport services are minutes' away for your convenience. This is a home you will not want to miss, call Gerard Charteris 021 996 622 or Trent Colyer 021 989 466 to arrange your inspection. From Sunday 7th March 2021, Level 2 viewing restrictions will be in place. Please note that the number of visitors permitted inside the home at any one time will be limited to ensure safe social distancing, as well as hygiene and contract tracing protocols. We strongly recommend that you notify the salesperson prior to attending the open home that you will be inspecting the property during the time period allotted. Alternately, you are welcome to arrange a private inspection for this property with the salesperson.
Property ID RMU24893
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.