Sold - 23.03.2022
Another home SOLD under the hammer by Team Charteris | Colyer. Call Trent Colyer 021 989 466 or Gerard Charteris 021 996 622 if you would like a fabulous result like this one for your property.
Built in 2008 of masonry, 150F Gowing Drive will give comfort and assurance to the lucky new owner. Set in a peaceful setting that is serene and private, on its own freehold section, there is a nice sense of community surrounding this home.
With a beautiful green outlook this home which was originally designed with 3 bedrooms has benefitted from the creative flare and insight of the current owner who visualised and combined two of the bedrooms to create a sensational open plan master suite, which may be returned to three bedrooms should you wish. Spacious open plan living that flows to your own entertainment area and garden coupled with off-street parking means there is absolutely no excuse not to entertain family and friends.
Enjoying great access to public transport, superb school zones (St Thomas's and Selwyn College), Lunn Ave, the waterfront, the amenity of Gowing Drive is first class.
- East to West orientation enjoys all day sun.
- Elevated for sun, light and fantastic bush views.
- Amazing indoor / outdoor flow.
- Fantastic community in Meadowbank.
- 2008 Masonry home.
- St Thomas and Selwyn College School zones
Meadowbank is one of Auckland's nicest suburbs; The desire to live here is always strong. Call Trent or Gerard for viewing times.
Property ID RMU34366
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.