Sold - 08.03.2022
The name of the street may be a lil' bit country but the Art Deco flavour of this family home brings a sophisticated appeal. In a location on the rise, where value is still a key drawcard for those looking to take their next step, this is the good looking option with a good time vibe that you must inspect without delay.
• Deceptively spacious, the handsome clean cut exterior with it's deco geometric feel hides within a wealth of space that families will appreciate.
• Multiple living spaces include the separate living room, complete with glowing timber floors and feature fireplace, and a sunroom which the avid pot-plant collector will relish putting to good use.
• Four bedrooms bring some versatility - use the one off the lounge as a work from home space or nursery should you need - the other three are all ample and with plenty of light and warmth.
• Outside there is some scope to get creative - add your landscaping touches or some decking improvements to bring about a haven for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment for kids and pets.
• Nearby are many shops, schools, parks and transport links. The easy access to motorways in this area means that your commute to the city is fuss-free.
One of a kind, and a one time opportunity - you must be quick to inspect and secure. Fantastic appeal for exceptional value - act without delay.
Property ID RMU34114
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on secondary schools zoned in this area.