Sold - 29.11.2019
The owner of this beautifully proportioned apartment, has given crystal clear instructions - ignore previous price expectations and the capital value - all offers are to be presented and the home is to be sold.
This stunning entire second floor waterfront apartment boasts a state of the art kitchen and open plan living that overlooks the water from an unrivaled position. One of only four apartments with a cross lease title means no hefty body corporate fees for those looking to downsize and simplify this is an opportunity not to be missed. A concrete building that was refurbished in 2013 complimented by ample carparking and storage completes the perfect picture for your forever home.
* Same day inspections are no problem - phone Andrew to view on 021 575 035.
* Three bedrooms with two bathrooms - 149sqm (approximately) internally.
* Phenomenal unobstructed sea views.
* Brand new carpet throughout (receipts available).
* Zero body corporate fees - (cross lease), 1 of only 4 apartments.
* Vendor finance available + a long settlement option.
* Building was extensively refurbished in 2013 (spec sheet available via email).
* Two carparks plus an over sized storage lockup.
A full property information pack is available via email upon request.
Property ID RMU27986
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.