Sold - 28.07.2021
The best of both worlds, this fabulously appointed and highly spec'd family home offers the opportunity for immediate enjoyment, and future gains. In a location where popularity endures and convenience is paramount, the astute purchaser will be quick to realise the rarity and opportunity available here.
- On an elevated and generous site of 726sqm, in situ currently is a lush family paradise - complete with pool. For those seeking future rewards, the Mixed Housing Urban zoning provides opportunity for higher density development, in line with current developments in the area, boosting the communities growth and prestige
- Wrap around verandas offer sheltered and private space for entertaining to match the open plan living, kitchen and dining within. For more intimate events, the separate lounge upstairs offers quiet retreat, while downstairs there is a rumpus room fantastic for teens
- Ample accommodations - 5 bedrooms in all plus office - covers the needs of larger or extended families, offering versatility for use as a media space or additional lounge area. This is a home that will adapt to suit your individual needs
- Plenty of storage, generous garaging and flat well maintained grounds complete the dynamic picture superb for family living or ripe for development exploration
- Within easy reach, the many and varied leisure and lifestyle amenities of the Bays - beaches, cafe's and walks, plus the all important transport options, schooling and swift commute to the CBD for professionals.
Certainly not to be missed - and full of value, this home will be sold by our motivated vendors as they have purchased elsewhere. Your call to action is here - do not delay.
Set Date of Sale, closing for offers 3pm, 28th July 2021 (Unless Sold Prior).
Property ID RMU31291
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.