Sold - 05.10.2020
*Open Home Sunday ONLY
Single level living has never been easier or more comfortable than at 7 Touhou Road, Hobsonville Point. Incredibly low maintenance and affordable with quality at every turn, this is a prospect for first home buyers or downsizers to seize without delay.
- 2016 built with a sophisticated design that gives a nod to the architecture of the 1960s.
- A simple and truly functional layout contains all you could need for convenient living.
- Open plan living anchored by a sleek kitchen flows with ease to the massive deck area - great for entertaining and BBQs in summer.
- Contemporary and flooded with sun, with accent cathedral ceilings for added architectural feel.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, are versatile for use should you need a second living or work from home space.
Nearby, the very popular cafes and Little Creatures bar and eatery will become your local favourites and bring an element of lifestyle living to your every-day. Zoned for good schools with ferries, buses and motorways handy for commuters. This address is also close to Westgate and Northwest complex for all of your retail needs.
An opportunity to purchase near new and neat as a pin for incredible value, you cannot miss it.
*With current level 2 restrictions pertaining specifically to the Auckland Region, please note that no more than 10 people will be allowed into any open home at one time. We strongly recommend that you notify Nick or Michael prior to attending the open home that you will be inspecting the property during the time period allotted. Social distancing, hygiene and correct protocols for your safety, the safety of our owners and ourselves will be in place. Alternately, you are welcome to arrange a private inspection for this property with Nick or Michael.
Property ID RMU29835
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on intermediate schools zoned in this area.
We currently have no information available on secondary schools zoned in this area.