Sold - 15.06.2023
This outstanding, low maintenance freestanding home in the heart of Hobsonville will be a longstanding favourite for couples or a family for years to come. At a level that represents incredible value for money, this is the easy solution to your buying woes. Contemporary and spacious, and with vendors who are relocating, this is one not to miss!
• Expansive open plan living, the space is large enough for any gathering, with a contemporary and sleek kitchen in a social configuration. Complementing this is a separate second lounge that is the perfect space for some peace, or a media/games room, study or additional space for guests
• Take things outdoors in summer but keep it super low maintenance with a no fuss backyard - on the deck and patio you can have summer BBQs with friends before heading to Little Creatures for a couple of craft brews
• Above, four ample bedrooms add significant versatility - if you are a family, need a work from home space, or would like to supplement the first-home buyer payments by getting flatmates, there is the room to do so - the primary bedroom enjoys a walk in wardrobe & ensuite
• The quality here is great and the interiors are simple and tidy, which means you can let your creative flair run rampant should you desire to create a unique home to suit your needs
• Parking is a breeze with a garage and an exclusive off street parking
• Short strolls to the Costal Walkways and the Hobsonville Point Waterfront and its farmers markets, bars, restaurants and cafes
• Schools, shops, parks, transport options & motorway access being so nearby make Hobsonville one of the suburbs of choice for those who are looking for a lifestyle seldom found outside the city, where peace and quiet and security are paramount, underpinned by fresh energy and an approach to lifestyle that is unique to the area
This home provides it all in a low maintenance package ready for you now - don't miss this, act now!
Property ID RMU36902
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.