Sold - 29.09.2021
Due to Current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are able to safely conduct private viewings. If you have interest in viewing this property please contact the salesperson to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place.
Please click here to book a private viewing: http://bit.ly/MJREPrivateViewing
Among the fabulous foliage of the graceful streets that surround Cornwall Park, this beautifully presented brick and tile unit offers downsizers, executives and first home buyers an environment of comfort, convenience and character appeal. With our owners off on their next step with their growing family, this cherished pocket of privacy is now definitely for sale and ready to be snapped up.
- Updated throughout and retaining it's 1960s charm, there is plenty of room here for entertaining and relaxation.
- Ample proportions are carried through the kitchen, renovated to give a fresh and timeless feel.
- Enjoy the sunlight from your balcony - the perfect spot for an evening wine or morning cuppa while serenaded by the birdsong.
- Two bedrooms complemented by a family size bathroom offer versatility for couples or singles - keeping an added space for guests or a home-office.
- An added bonus is the large basement which can be used as a workshop, gym or extra storage.
- A single garage rounds off this neat picture, as part of a very well maintained block in a serene environment.
- Walk to Cornwall Park at the end of the street, with transport at hand for an easy commute and enjoy the short distance to Newmarket and Remuera centres.
An absolute honey packed full of value in a position to envy - seems like the perfect place to start. Register your interest to view without delay.
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.