Sold - 21.07.2020
For one young family, coming home to a warm and spacious space with plenty of sunlight was top of their list of must-haves. They dreamed of a happy place with a safe and vibrant community feel.
Quite simply, from the moment they stepped into the home at 233 Campbell Road they fell in love. The brick and weatherboard home felt bright and sunny, it was surrounded by fruit trees and just a short walk to Cornwall Park.
Naturally, the house ticked all their boxes and they chose to make it their home. They loved the benefits of living central while enjoying a private oasis of their own. They lounged in the sunlight as it streamed through the double glazed windows all day long. And they made the most of the versatile living areas - great for entertaining and working from home.
This was their first home where they made many memories. But of course, things change. Now this young family is moving on. And this charming home has opened its arms, ready to hug the next person who chooses to make it their own.
The only question is - will it be you?
- North-facing aspect beams sunshine through the double glazed windows all day long.
- Spacious character home with modern fixtures so you can put your feet up and enjoy from day one.
- Zoned Ellerslie School, Remuera Intermediate & One Tree Hill College for great education options.
- Cornwall Park is right next door meaning all-year-round access to an Auckland treasure.
- Located centrally means you have access to everything you need.
Don't wait. Phone Ari or Nick today so you don't miss out.
*ALL PRIOR OFFERS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED. *ALL CONJUNCTING AGENTS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED.
Property ID RMU29149
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm, Polished Timber Floors
Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.