Sold - 28.07.2021
A full quarter acre has always been the Kiwi dream, now it's an attainable reality - explore how you could use this exceptional Freehold landholding of 1012sqm. A truly exciting range of possibilities are waiting for you here.
The house was renovated to be our vendors' 'Forever' home, but they have since decided that they should release the land to a savvy purchaser with an astute sense of value. Healthy home compliant, and with three bedrooms, a study, and an en-suite to one of the bedrooms, you could live comfortably here while you plan your project, or rent it out for a holding income.
Developers will note these benefits and possibilities:
- This is in a position where future gains will be reaped.
- Mixed Housing Urban zoning, meaning you can explore your options for higher density within the restrictions and application to Auckland Council.
- With services right outside the property, and a site that is flat as a pancake, the scale of this land complements it's openness. Get in before other developers to create an exceptional residential project that the market is hungry for.
- Well located in an area known as the gateway to the west coast beaches and holiday spots, Glen Eden is also well regarded for it's easy commuting options, parks and thriving village centre. Schools are within reach and transport is at hand.
The potential in this place could not be more appealing - you must not delay your immediate exploration of your options. Act now - it must be sold!
Property ID RMU31203
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.