Sold - 26.05.2021
You won't feel fenced in at all on this exceptional Freehold landholding of 1012sqm. The real appeal does not lie in the 1950s weatherboard home, but in the exciting range of possibilities waiting for you here. Developers take note - this one is golden.
- Mixed Housing Urban zoning meaning you can explore your options for higher density within the restrictions and application to Auckland Council
- Flat as a pancake, the scale of this land complements it's openness, in a position where future gains will be reaped, get in before other developers to create an exceptional residential prospect for on-sale
- Healthy homes compliant but largely original, the original home is still in the condition it was when built, so there are options to enhance and add on, or remove. Income options are there if you need to earn while you plan. Three bedrooms plus handy studio space separate to the main home.
- Well located in an area known as the gateway to the west coast beaches and holiday spots, Glen Eden is also well regarded for it's easy commuting options, parks and thriving village centre. Schools are within reach and transport is at hand
The potential in this place could not be more appealing - you must not delay your immediate exploration of your options. Act now - it must be sold!
Property ID RMU30827
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.