Sold - 29.03.2023
**We are happy to work with other agents working with buyers.**
This charming 1880s Freemans Bay cottage is full of charm and character and ready for you to start creating memories with friends and family.
Featuring two spacious bedrooms in the main dwelling, a well-apportioned lounge and a delightful dining area, this home is an ideal low-maintenance option for those wanting ease of living without moving into a CBD apartment.
You'll love the galley-style kitchen, complete with all the modern amenities as well as a gas cooktop, perfect for whipping up delicious meals. Enjoy a little extra space in the freestanding sleep-out at the property's rear - perfect as an extra bedroom or study. You don't have to worry about parking either - this property comes complete with an off-street garage.
Ponsonby Road cafe's are a small walk away for your morning coffee plus there is a small playground for children across the road. Victoria Park and the New World Supermarket are also a short walk away.
Located in an extremely desirable neighbourhood, this one won't last. Come and fall in love - today!
FAQ: • Bedrooms: 2
• Bathrooms: 1
• Floor: 115sqm approximately
• Land: 214sqm more or less
• Title: Freehold
• Construction: Weatherboard exterior and iron roof
• Rinnai mains gas for bath and shower. Electric for basins.
• Stove is mains gas & oven is electric.
• Zoning: Mixed Housing Suburban
• Rates: $5,346.69 per annum
• Rental: $TBC
• Parking: Single off-street garage
• School zones: Freemans Bay School, Ponsonby Intermediate
• Secondary school zones: Auckland Girls' Grammar School, Western Springs College
• Property Documents: Email to register your interest
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.