Sold - 19.09.2019
Good development opportunities are hard to come by in Central Auckland. This prized parcel of land in Double Grammar Zone has been in the same family for over 60 years. During that time many developers have knocked on the door hoping to secure the land. Now the opportunity is yours. Whether you're looking to build apartments, townhouses or simply land bank for the future this location will provide the perfect lifestyle.
- Freehold title of 968sqm.
- No interests on the title.
- Zoned Terrace Housing and Apartments Building.
- Development Report available (compiled by Mt Hobson Group).
- 1 min walk to Remuera train station.
- 1 min walk to Great South Road shops.
- 4 min drive to the new Westfield Mall in Newmarket.
Zoned for Auckland Grammar, Epsom Girls Grammar, Remuera Intermediate, Remuera Primary & Cornwall Park Primary.
Extract of the Development Report: "...the site has potential for a 3-5 storey apartment building, with potentially 20-30 units possible, depending on size and building layout. A number of other activities such as visitor accommodation, boarding houses, childcare, supported residential care (retirement/aged care), small scale healthcare facilities and care centres are also provided for in this zone, if you decide that any of these options are a better use of the site than residential dwellings." - (Mt Hobson Group 2 August 2019)
Contact Nick Lyus for a full information pack and viewings.
Property ID RMU27157
Polished Timber Floors
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.