Price by Negotiation
An ideal entry into Ellerslie, this turn-key terrace home epitomizes convenience and comfort, perfect for first-time buyers, downsizers, or savvy investors.
* Enjoy the sun-kissed, fully fenced outdoor area where maintenance is a breeze. Host BBQs, showcase your potted plants, nurture fresh herbs and vegetables, and unwind in the comfort of your outdoor lounge area.
* Versatile two-storey layout with two double bedrooms upstairs, this home is ideal for couples seeking additional lounge or work-from-home space. Alternatively, utilise the layout for rental income. A full-size bathroom serves both bedrooms.
* The open-plan interior showcases contemporary fixtures and an inviting ambience. Complete with effective heating and ducted air-conditioning on the upper level, this residence is not only warm and cosy but also move-in-ready. Additionally, the home offers abundant built-in storage and off-street parking.
* If you are thinking of purchasing this home as an investment property, you will be pleased to know that it is compliant with the Healthy Homes standards. You may request the current Healthy Homes certification and Rental Appraisal for your reference. The location of the property is highly convenient and the building boasts a modern and refreshing atmosphere, which people love.
* The advantage of this location is the easy access to the Ellerslie Village, which offers a range of amenities within reach - from cafes to shops and close access to transport hubs for the city commute, schools, and parks. Plus you're only a few minutes drive to Remuera Golf Club, Lunn Ave shops and Waiatarua Reserve and dog park.
Get in touch with Ari on 02102869473 or Cherry on 021780335 to receive your information pack or to schedule a private viewing.
**CONJUNCTING AGENTS WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED**
Property ID RMU38614
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.