Sold - 25.11.2020
Ticking all the boxes for those looking for a great first home or their next step, you cannot go past this well presented, carefully maintained and generous brick & tile home at the edge of Auckland's eastern amenities. Loaded full of value and with scope for further enhancement, this offering is not to be missed.
- Two ample living areas, with an open plan feel that is filled with sun
- A separate dining area offers versatility if you need another living space, making three in total, with easy flow to a large patio and very low maintenance grounds, which can be landscaped for more lawn if you need.
- Three ample bedrooms - the master with ensuite and a further family size bathroom
- Rounded off with double garaging, there is a generous 183sqm (approx) all on one level, making it ideal for both upsizers and downsizers
- In Zone for Willowbank School, Botany Downs Secondary College, Sancta Maria College, Our Lady Star of the Sea School, and Howick Intermediate, 4 Walter Haddrell Crescent is also located close by to Botany Town Centre and transport options, meaning amenities are in place for you to enjoy a relaxed and comfortable lifestyle
You must consider this home, our motivated sellers are ready for their next chapter and this property is a great 'Lock and Leave' solution for busy families seeking value and space. Inspect without delay.
Property ID RMU29974
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.