Asking Price $2,500,000
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
When it comes to indulgent family living with an air of supreme convenience, this fantastically sized and brand new home on one of St Heliers most desirable streets is well off the top of the scale.
Elegant and simple in its design, the contemporary nature of the home exudes quality throughout. Configured across three levels, with outdoor entertaining spaces on each, there is a wealth of uses that come with such a versatile layout. The ground floor boasts three bedrooms, a designer bathroom, separate laundry, large garaging & access to low maintenance gardens. Head upwards to the main living level, with open plan spaces enjoying plenty of sun & light. Anchored by a central atrium, this floor is dominated by a sumptuous kitchen, complete with the best in European appliances. A further bedroom, plus study round off this floor, complemented by exceptional flow to where summer will have its heart. Ascend to the master suite, an indulgent zone with a definitive feeling of luxury & escape.
A short distance away are the glistening waters of the bays dotted along Tamaki Drive, inviting the leisurely pace of endless summer days. The St Heliers village provides shops, local iconic bars & cafes, plus access to transport direct to the city. Superbly suited to extended or large families who will not compromise space for quality, this is a home where the scale of convenience is enormous as well as comfortable.
Architect: David Maurice.
National Winner - Residential Interiors Architectural Design Award - 2015.
National Winner - Residential Compact New Home - 2014.
National Finalist - Residential Compact New Home - 2014.
- American oak wooden flooring.
- Surround sound system that connects to internet, WiFi & bluetooth.
- Miele kitchen, including gas cook-top oven, dishwasher, steam-oven & range-hood.
- x6 Heatpumps.
- Fully double glazed.
- x3 CCTV monitors.
- Underfloor heating in all 3 bathrooms.
- Options for 5 bedrooms plus office or 4 bedrooms, media room & office.
Property ID RMU26001
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.