Asking Price $3,790,000
Located in the stunning suburb of St Heliers, the amenity value of this property is world-class. The connection to Auckland's waterfront creates the perfect lifestyle for those that live in 'The Bays'. With multiple options from enjoying the property as the current owners of 20 years have done, to land-banking for the future or exploring the development options, this prime position offers so much choice: you need to visit 43 & 43A Tarawera Terrace today.
- Vendor must sell. All offers to be presented.
- Potential to buy significantly under the 2017 combined GV of $5,675,000
- 2325sqm (more or less) of fee simple land spread over two titles.
- Zoned mixed housing suburban.
- 1970's brick and cedar home prime for renovation or demolish and build your dream home in this private park like setting.
- Existing home sits on the high sunny ridge of the section.
Open Home: Viewing By Appointment
Property ID RMU26163
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.