Priced From $899,000
Register your interest now at www.thirtysevenglen.com
Thirty Seven Glen offers 19 exciting options to meet your lifestyle requirements. This is one of many successful developments that Gibbons Co has undertaken and offers seriously good value, location and is set to be the new benchmark when anyone considers a townhouse in the Eastern Bays. On offer are two & three bedroom townhouses that benefit from the established trees and long sunlight hours due to its north-facing position high on the St Heliers ridgeline of Glen Atkinson Street. These are high quality, architecturally designed townhouses by Novak + Middleton at a price point that is extremely attractive without compromising on quality, style and finishes.
- Resource consent granted.
- Award-winning Gibbons Co has a proven track record in the townhouse development space both in Auckland and Wellington.
- Freehold, north-facing and highly desirable location on Glen Atkinson Street.
- Sea views, Rangitoto Island or a garden aspect. You choose.
- 2.7m stud-height in the living area up to 2.9m in the master bedroom, oak flooring and oak staircase with glass balustrades.
- Car parking included and the option for additional storage on the back of each individual site.
- Private park for residents on the western boundary comprises a walking track and native bush with green space for all ages to enjoy.
- Secure, gated development for added security.
- Over 50% sold already.
Do not delay, secure your home now before you miss out on the hottest development in St Heliers; Thirty Seven Glen.
Strictly no site visits without agents present. Please call Ryan or Alex to arrange a viewing.
Property ID RMU26400
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.