Marketed by Marcus Hill
Price by Negotiation
Marketed by Marcus Hill
Anticipated completion - late 2020. FRONT HOME: Scandinavian, Simple, Natural & Comfortable. Using neutral tones with undercurrents of warm oak, this is a relaxed, family home with the following features:
- A flexible floor plan that allows the living area to be separated into two zones.
- Good indoor/outdoor flow to the courtyard & BBQ area - all north facing.
- Bedrooms have a vista across park.
- Scullery and modern kitchen & ample storage.
- Gas fire for cosy winters with window seats looking east to park.
- Separate study.
- Master has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with generous double shower and double basin.
- All bedrooms on the same level.
REAR HOME: Clean Whites, Deep Greys & Beautiful Patterns. The back house is modern, more dramatic and bolder and designed for an older family who entertain at home. Some of this homes features include:
- A floor plan that has both an upstairs and downstairs living area which would suit older families.
- Good indoor/outdoor flow to the north facing courtyard.
- Large master downstairs bedroom with huge walk-in-wardrobe and an ensuite that boasts feature wall tiling and free standing bath. The whole master area is painted with a split dado level dark grey/white colour scheme.
- Scullery and modern kitchen, ample storage space in kitchen.
- Gas fire for cosy winters.
- Dramatic ceiling wallpaper above dining area with pendant lights that is complimented by a matching feature wallpaper in lounge.
- Built in study.
- Bedrooms on different levels - ideal for parents with teenage children.
THE LOCATION: - Convenience on your doorstep of Remuera, Newmarket, Ellerslie, Lunn Avenue and Sylvia Park.
- Exceptional range of local restaurants and cafes.
- Close to the popular central eastern beaches.
- Local amenities on your door step.
- Good range of local schools.
- Motorway & transport route access.
- Walking distance to Waiatarua Reserve.
Call for further information. Please do not go onsite.
Property ID RMU28992
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on primary schools zoned in this area.