Sold - 07.05.2021
This is your opportunity to engage your architect, utilise the due diligence already underway, and add your chapter to the story of one of Auckland's most admired homes.
Named 'Awatea' - meaning 'the dawn of a new day', this residence offers you the chance to become custodian, and contributor, to a remarkable legacy.
Designed by the famous Roy Keith Binney in 1924, distinct in style and class, the architectural merit of both the original dwelling and 1986 extension stand majestic among other prestigious homes on this premier street. With Protected views of the Harbour, 'Awatea' represents great value, size and scale, location and history.
- Land Area: 2,254sqm (more or less) Floor Area: 639sqm (approx.) C.V 2017: $10,250,000.
- Supporting documents from consultants are available to guide you in unlocking this home's true potential (available upon request).
- Fabulous scale, with multiple settings for hosting grand occasions or intimate entertaining - a true family home.
- Multiple accommodation options for returning or extended family, live-in help & guests.
- Spectacular & protected valley views to the Harbour across to Rangitoto.
- A delight for entertainers with included cinema room, games room, 3 master bedroom suites, drawing room with period detailing. Plus, multiple indoor-outdoor terraces and gardens.
With a price guide now below the current C.V and an owner focused on their next steps, your action to secure ownership is encouraged. Arrange your private viewing without hesitation.
Property ID RMU30217
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.