Asking Price $2,750,000
Due to current Covid Level 3 restrictions, we are now able to safely conduct private viewings. If you have interest in viewing this property please contact Steve to arrange a private, individual inspection of the property where social distancing and contact tracing protocols will be in place.
Dual Income & Development Potential
Available for the first time in 16 years, and occupying a gently sloping north-facing freehold 1087sqm ROW section, this dual income property is perfectly poised for further intensification due to its mixed housing suburban zoning.
Located between the popular Remuera, Lunn Avenue & Ellerslie town centres, and shielded from traffic noise away from the street, the sunny aspect is private & idyllic with elevation & pleasant valley views.
* 100A - 1980s 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom (rented).
* 100B - 1 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex (vacant).
* 1087sqm freehold title.
* Zoned mixed housing suburban (multiple dwellings possible STCA).
* Strategic family-friendly location near shopping, schools, transport.
* C.V. (2017): Land: $1,525,000 Improvements: $225,000.
* Trustees cashing up - download information at www.loveyourarea.co.nz
Phone Steve Koerber on 021864166 for further information and inspection times.
Property ID RMU30276
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.